Last minute Christmas

last minute gift and travel ideas for Christmas

Germany: Suspect package found, linked to extortion case

User Rating: / 0
Sioux City, IA (51101) Today. Variably cloudy with snow showers. High near 10F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.. Tonight. Light snow this evening will give way to mostly cloudy conditions late. Low around 0F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%.

Read Full Article
Comment Policy:
We pre-moderate any comments and welcome all kinds of thoughts, supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise. We delete or censor comments that are:
* abusive
* off-topic
* contain personal attacks, or against any company or organization
* promote hate of any kind
* use excessively foul language
* is blatantly spam or advertising
We do not discriminate based on the person who is posting, and we never censor comments for political or ideological reasons. We never delete an appropriate comment because we disagree with its viewpoint or ideology, and we never publish an inappropriate comment because we agree with or support its viewpoint or ideology.

Add comment

Security code