Last minute Christmas

last minute gift and travel ideas for Christmas


Paramedic recalls resuscitating drug user four times before fatal overdose

User Rating: / 0
A Co Clare man died a little over two hours after taking a cocktail of liquid heroin and methadone, Clare Coroner’s Court has heard. Paramedic John McCauley told the inquest that he tried to resuscitate Robbie Conway (30), of Kilnasoolagh Park, Newmarket-on-Fergus, on the night of April 7th, 2018.

Read Full Article
Comment Policy:
We pre-moderate any comments and welcome all kinds of thoughts, supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise. We delete or censor comments that are:
* abusive
* off-topic
* contain personal attacks, or against any company or organization
* promote hate of any kind
* use excessively foul language
* is blatantly spam or advertising
We do not discriminate based on the person who is posting, and we never censor comments for political or ideological reasons. We never delete an appropriate comment because we disagree with its viewpoint or ideology, and we never publish an inappropriate comment because we agree with or support its viewpoint or ideology.

Add comment

Security code