Last minute Christmas

last minute gift and travel ideas for Christmas

Mon26Aug2019

LastMinuteChristmas.com

Proposals to prevent child deaths from button batteries

User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
There is a significant risk to small children from swallowing button batteries — they can become lodged in the oesophagus (food pipe) and can cause a chemical reaction that erodes tissue in just two hours. A three-year-old girl in Britain swallowed a 23mm battery in the run-up to Christmas 2017 and died.


Read Full Article
Comment Policy:
We pre-moderate any comments and welcome all kinds of thoughts, supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise. We delete or censor comments that are:
* abusive
* off-topic
* contain personal attacks, or against any company or organization
* promote hate of any kind
* use excessively foul language
* is blatantly spam or advertising
We do not discriminate based on the person who is posting, and we never censor comments for political or ideological reasons. We never delete an appropriate comment because we disagree with its viewpoint or ideology, and we never publish an inappropriate comment because we agree with or support its viewpoint or ideology.

Add comment

Security code
Refresh